If you are looking for a vibrant destination, capable of offering the best experiences of the Balearic Islands, then you should start planning your route from the Port of Dénia, which stands out as the best option to travel to the Balearic Islands.
Its proximity to the cities of Valencia and Alicante, make the port of Dénia a truly accessible destination, which is why it has become the meeting place for thousands and thousands of tourists every year, from there their different ferry routes depart, to the most fascinating destinations on the islands of Ibiza, Formentera and Mallorca, allowing you to design an unforgettable experience.
This first-class maritime station presents an interesting range of departure and arrival options between Dénia and the Balearic Islands, covering the islands of Ibiza, Mallorca and Formentera among its frequent routes, which provide transfers throughout the year, for tourists from Spain and the world.
Do you want to know how to enjoy this experience? We tell you everything you need to know to plan your ferry trip to the Balearic Islands.
Table pf Contents
How to get to Denia?
There are different options to get to Dénia depending on the one that best suits each visitor.
If you choose the route by private vehicle, you can access the AP7 motorway from Valencia or Alicante (which you can reach by plane), the journey by road takes around 1 hour from any of these cities.
You can also arrive by bus, choosing some of the routes that connect the cities of Valencia or Alicante with Dénia. In case you choose any of the bus routes to Denia, you must bear in mind that the Dénia bus station is about 15 minutes by car from the port.
Don't know how to organize your trip?
If it is already a fact that this will be your next destination, you can start by choosing specialized service promoters, with whom you can design a personalized experience for your trip.
Balearia, is one of the main certified shipping companies, from the Port of Dénia, it offers the best ferry services to the islands, with access to different options, routes, prices and services, so you can design your trip.
You can choose between its different types of packages (economy or business), which may depend on the season of your trip. From Balearia, you can organize the logistics of transportation, accommodation, and activities during your trip, all from the same platform, which makes it a simple and accessible solution.
What routes does Balearia cover?
From the Port of Dénia, you can choose Ibiza, Mallorca or Formentera as destinations.
- Dénia – Ibiza route, the route of this route lasts 3 hours, and the costs per person start at €123.
- Route Dénia – Mallorca, from the Port of Denia, to Mallorca, you will have a trip with a duration of 8h 15min, and the costs per person are from €135.
- Ruta Dénia – Formentera, the route to Formentera, lasts about 2 hours, and the prices of the transfer per person are from €75.
What do you get from Balearia's services?
- Free transfers from the Balearic Islands, in addition to choosing the routes in the Peninsula, or inter-island.
- Reservations all from the same place, transfers, hotels, activities on the islands, and even car rental on the islands.
- Access to travel with your own vehicle, trailers, and bicycles.
- You can take a bicycle or an electric skate for free. For this you will have to indicate it at the time you make the reservation.
- Cabin services allow for greater comfort and privacy for passengers during the journey.
- Catering service on board, and a la carte restaurants, where you can enjoy the best of local cuisine.
- Entertainment services, Bar, Cafeteria, Casino, children’s play area, Cinema, restaurant/bistro, shops, swimming pool, video screens, Wi-Fi Internet, which may vary depending on the route chosen.
- If you are a pet lover, you have the possibility of traveling in a pet-friendly cabin.
The Balearic Islands are an idyllic destination, where you can find everything you are looking for, from its exuberant beaches and the best nightlife, to spectacular hiking trails and outdoor sports, this is precisely the reason why it has been become the favorite destination of tourists.
Are you ready for your next experience in the Balearics?